The first, I chose one girl from the original picture, then I used the rectangular marquee tool to select her after that I pressed Layer from the menu bar and went to the layer mask, as you can see there are several options for selection then I pressed "reveal selection".
From the picture you will see, I already cut the side of the girl from the original one. Then I removed the background and copied the picture to another layer.
The one girl already became a multiple in this picture, I used to duplicate the picture then I made a bit movements for every picture separate from others, after that I used to merge down pictures that mean pictures became in one layer.
This small dot is helped me for made a nice circle of pictures.
This is the picture, that after I finished a making circle of girls.
This picture shows that I changed the picture's colour, used levels or curves menus from the image adjustments.
The last process of making this mood board, from the picture you can see I also wrote typography.
This picture is the just beginning of second mood board, I used previous methods that I showed, for example,a magic wand tool,a quick selection tool or other selection tools for removing the background of pictures.
All these methods very helped me for my skill of using photoshop. I think my knowledge has improved in every lesson, because the teacher has taught us many methods and we have learned and practised a lot of things.








No comments:
Post a Comment