Saturday, 13 February 2016

Week 6


We have started to learn about editing in adobe illustration program, and we practiced on it during the class and tried to make a fabric board.


  1. This is the only way of opening new picture or document. Or "shift-command/control-P"
 2. I changed the picture size by using command/control T to scale it.


3. The second step is I uploaded this fashion illustration.


4. The first fabric, In this photo i needed to change the size so you can find how I did to change it from second photo.


5. I used "ellipse tool" to change the shape of fabric picture.


6. Then after that, I used "clipping mask" command/control 7.



7. In this picture you can see I already added 4 different fabrics' pictures and wrote typography on it. 


8. There are many various of typography fonts. I used one of them to change my font.


9. After that, I changed the color of my typography.


10.This is the last picture of the fabric board, it also shows fabrics' names in red box which is I already made in this picture. 


Besides, This is the fabric board that I did in this week's class. 












No comments:

Post a Comment