Saturday, 20 February 2016

Week 7

In this week, we have practiced on adobe illustration for drawing a fashion technical flat drawing. I'm going to show you what I have done step by step, a making technical flat.


  1.                                                                                           

    First of all, I opened a file on adobe illustration.

    2.  
    Then, I locked the first layer before I draw it.
    3.
    This picture shows that I have opened new layer,so I can work on Layer 2 for making my technical drawing.
    4.
    Then, I started to use tools, this is the pen tool, i used it for drawing nicely by following the picture's line.
    5.
    This is the picture of sleeve that I drew
    6.
    "Anchor point tool" for making nice curved lines.
    7.
    this is the my flat drawing's collar after I used "anchor point tool"
    8.
    In this picture, I made copy and paste make another side of collar.
     9.
    After that, I went to transform to make reflection the one side of collar.
    10. 
    This is the small menu of Reflection.
    11.
    After I reflected the collar, as you can see I also used "pathfinder" it is on "window".
    12.
    I used "compound path".
    13.
    This is the picture of after I finished a technical flat.







No comments:

Post a Comment